Town Meeting will be at the Troy Volunteer Fire Station on April 3, 2021 @ 9:00am.
During this process, there have been several questions asked about COVID 19 protocols. The protocols for Town Meeting are listed below.
● Physical/Social Distancing of at least 6’ must be adhered to at all times.
● Masks must be worn at all times.
● Hand sanitizer should be provided and hopefully used frequently.
● Building capacity is limited to 50 people.
● Folding Chairs will be provided.
● Attendance/Sign in will be kept for each room for contact tracing purposes.
● No food will be permitted.
● Parking will be at Troy School.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Troy Town Office @ 948-2283.